Saturday, June 12, 2010

"Day Lilies & Goose-necks"


The perennials keep coming in my garden, and I can barely keep up with them when there are "Paint-Outs" to go to.  A Paint-Out is a community organized event for artists to paint directly from the landscape.  People come from all across Indiana to paint directly from the landscape in one place on a certain day, or sometimes more than one day, and then to display the paintings.  There is always a SALE of the artists' paintings for the public at the end of the event.  That's what I participated in at Noblesville, IN a couple of weeks ago.  Sooo, now I'm home painting Day Lilies, Goose-necks, and Baby's Breath from my garden in an antique glass Arts & Crafts handmade vase.  Yes, the vase barely shows, but it may appear in full view later in another painting.  This oil painting is 14" x 11".  Purchase information is on my web site www.kathrynclarkfineart.com.  If you know others who would enjoy my blogs please forward this to them.  And remember I always enjoy hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. Oil Painting Reproductions Buy Oil Paintings Canvas Art Reproductions of Famous Artists. Online Art Gallery Offering Oil Paintings for Sale.We offer custom oil painting reproductions of Fine Art masterpieces, executed with museum quality and also oil portrait paintings

    ReplyDelete